hlo,how r u all.I am new.
i am a bit confused about outbound link.
i have used some links in my site's post without http or www like
do these link are considered as link or outbound link.
- Is GSA Still Considered The Best For Tiered Link Building? Dear BHW community, I haven't built links in half a year with GSA and I'm wondering if this tool is still actual in 2017? I'm planning to do tier link building for an authority website, which looks something like this: Tier 1 - Guest Posting & Blog Posting Tier 2 - Web 2.0's Tier 3 - GSA My question is whether GSA can still be considered the best in the following aspects or there are better tools for some of these points:safety results price Let's have a...Is GSA Still Considered The Best For Tiered Link Building?
- PBN Blog post link from foreign site (e.g. English… Let's say you are building site & seo for latvia, so you target latvian keywords, your money site's content is latvian, etc. There aren't many opportunities to find latvian expired domains, so you still try to do that, but at the same time, you look into buying PBN links from other websites. Let's say you are targeting latvian health niche. Is it worth it to buy blog posts on powerful English PBNs that are relevant (health niche)? How would you go about it? Should you create content for...PBN Blog post link from foreign site (e.g. English -> Latvian)?
- Link Building What is link building? How to build links in SEO? from where can i learn link building.
- Authority Domains Link Cnn.. What are some of the authority Domains people seek to get backlinks from CNN WSJ Forbes Huffington Post What else is there? I am scrapping domains hard for the past day or two and I am trying to add to the list of what to scrape. Found some nice ...
- Link building strategies for 2017 A solid link building strategy is key for reaching SEO success. There are many different approaches, Can we discuss together? I will share an overview of my approach: * Tier 1: (MANUAL - I always do Tier 1 as manually and RankerX) + Expired domains...
- Wikipedia links – yes or no? Here is my situation: I got a keyword with 5,000 monthly searches. I am currently ranking on #3 to #5 and trying to reach the top, though for some reason this is quite hard. The Wikipedia article is on #1, but it is a stub (my site is a huuuge article...