Hay, Just wanted to know should i do manual keyword research or just bur those $30-$50 amazon Keywords ?
- Keyword Research – What do you think? Hey guys. I'm pretty new to SEO and just did my first keyword research for a blog, and came up with the following. I'm gonna monetize with google adsense. Would love to hear what you guys think? Thank you very much Main keyword - Monthly searches - 10,000 Competition - Low CPC - $12.28 Longtail Keywords - 1 Monthly searches - 1,000 Competition - Low CPC - $22.371st page Competitors- Pa-19 , Da-50 and Backlinks-02 Pa-1 . Da-38 and Backlinks - 00 Pa-1 , Da- 43 and...Keyword Research - What do you think?
- SEO: Your Opinion For a $14 CPC Keyword But Low Competition. Hello, I am into launching a new blog and I am in the process of the keyword research. I made two blogs before but I did not get the expected results. Most of the keywords CPC I found ranges between $9.42 to $14.64 and average monthly searches 22k -...
- keyword research… Which is the the Best keyword Research website ???
- Keyword Moose – Zero Competition Keywords… FAQQ. What is the TAT? A. The keywords are instant delivery. Q. Do you offer refunds? A. No. Once you have purchased a keyword, it cannot be resold, therefore refunds will not be given. Q. Do you sell the same keyword more than once? A. Absolutely not. No keywords will ever be resold. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. Q. What is the keyword...Keyword Moose - Zero Competition Keywords - CPA/Adsense/Amazon Keywords - Instant Delivery
- Keyword Research Sites ive been using serps.coms keyword tool but it gets lower results for monthly researches. what is a site thats free that gets accurate monthly searches and you get unlimited searches
- Need your advices for my first experience with SEO Last month i did some keyword research to find an easy keyword to rank it in google and i found an easy keyword ( With Difficulty 19 in Moz keyword Difficulty Tool ), i wrote a very good and long content which focus on it, i also did a very good on-pag...