Would need some help here.
We are targeting keyword say 'my keyword' and we would like to insert into url:
Should we have the exact match or we could go for longer tail which append to the keyword?
We it rank lower when people search for 'my keyword'?
- EMD, PMD or Branded? Let's say you want to build a website - not an Authority website - just an affiliate website with a few pages. Would you go with an Exact Match domain trying to target the main keyword into the homepage, Partial match domain trying the same, to target the main keyword into the homepage, or with a Brand name domain adding pages to it? What are your thoughts guys on this?
- How to use an exact match domain? I have my 9 year old branded website domain which sells a WordPress plugin. A few years ago I acquired an exact match domain for my keywords word1word2plugin.com How should I use this exact match domain? I think I have 2 options: 1. Rebrand my plugin with the EMD and sell on that site itself as I do on the branded domain's site. 2. Build a site with many landing pages which links to the branded domain site. I feel like this would have a lower sales conversion rate though.
- Keyword Cannibalization Question Hey Guys! I'm a little bit confused about keyword cannibalization. So I'm trying to rank my foreign site for the keyword Search Engine Optimization (It's different in my language). So I have made a big blog post about: What is SEO, On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and different algorithm changes. After that, as supporting pages i created articles like: Top 5 SEO Techniques, 8 Outdated SEO Techniques. Does this count as keyword cannibalization even though i internally linked to the main...Keyword Cannibalization Question
- How long it will take to see Organic Keyword!! Hello All. I am currently trying to rank a medium Comp niche and its almost 3 weeks and I can't find any organic keywords popping up SEO Done by me. SEO Score: 85 Page speed: 94 ( gmetrix) Properly Optimised for Kws Backlinks - Currently - 101 Backlinks 59 Referring Domains Can someone say is there anything wrong? and my domain name includes keyword ( Domain name is little long as my keyword is a bit longer.
- The best keyword difficulty tool? I have been using Ahrefs to measure the keyword difficulty tool, but it seems like a little bit flawed. Keyword 1 was mark 3 difficulty, but all the competitors are coming from subpages of Authority sites, with 0 to less backlinks targeted directly to that subpage. Some people viewed this as Very Hard to rank for. What is your opinion on that, and does anybody here knows what's the best/accurate keyword difficulty tool?
- Is this easy to rank on 1st page? I've found a keyword which has about 20k monthly search in the e-commerce business. I used keyword planner to analyze that keyword and it shows 14 only which means its easy to rank. What do you guys think? However the 1st page is mostly authority sites like amazon and walmart. View attachment 95988