guys urgent question.
i'm living outside USA and EU. if i sent a 5k euro to my friend who is living at Austria , German. to buy me a bitcoin from litebit.eu using SEPA transfer. and then he will send me the coins. will he face any problem with the tax or should pay vats or any thing to pay to the gov. ?
- Need NATIVE German translator (English -> German) Hey guys, As the title says I'm searching for a skilled German translator. Best would be native German, as from my experience everyone else sucks at translating to German... If you are interested, please send me a pm including prices for translation per 1000 words. Project size is 30-40k words total. PS: You can send the PM in German to prove your skills if you want
- Can You Make a Living Writing Content? Some time ago I was considering the idea of writing content as a full-time vocation. But, I have got busy working in another field. Now I plan to revisit this idea. Unfortunately, I find that there is very little value placed on high quality content....
- Method? – Phone verification while living in USA I want to phone verify a lot of Instagram accounts to keep long term and the only way to do this now without getting banned is through buying simcards to receive sms. This is crazy because in the usa you need a monthly phone plan for each USA sim + act...
- Anyone from Istanbul ? Hi needs anyone from Istanbul , i have few questions regarding the living and business situation ... since I'm thinking to move there , i needs quick private chat and in return of this help i will give you good gift (TeKnife premium tools licenses ) . please if you are not turkey citizen and not living in Istanbul don't waste my time , i have specific questions not anyone could answer it from outside Istanbul . Thanks
- Can proxy in Germany be used to add friends in Serbia? I'll be trying to do some friend adding automatisation on Facebook. I'll be using proxies to do the job. The problem is that in Serbia there are no proxies! I can easily find German proxies and similar. If I use a German proxy to acccess Facebook, will Facebook block my accounts if I start adding people from countries outside Germany?
- [Journey] My way to make a living as a Freelancer Hi, everyone! Today, a few hours ago, I have been asking about if something would be interested in a different journey, a journey where I would show my way to make a living as a Freelancer (you can read that thread here) and a lot of people told me they would be interested so let's start it!Motivation and goalsFirst I would like to...[Journey] My way to make a living as a Freelancer