- [Nargil’s Expired & Premium PBN Domains]… ...[Nargil's Expired & Premium PBN Domains] - TF/DA/Referring Domains Based
- 50 DA20+ Expired Domains With 30+ Referring Domains… Hey Guys, Been a while since I posted at BHW so thought I'd do a giveaway as my comeback post. I've been scraping expired domains to build PBNs with and I have more than I need. All the domains below have a DA value of at least 20, more than 30 referring domains and are available to register at the cost of a normal .com domain registration. This will hopefully be useful for any other PBN builders out there and save you a few API credits. I generally find more domains than I have a use...50 DA20+ Expired Domains With 30+ Referring Domains Available To Register Now
- Easy Expired Domains [REVIEWERS] Here I am back again asking you fine BHWers for reviewers for my latest project Easy Expired Domains. Easy Expired Domains is a fairly lightweight Windows software that allows the user to find expired domains based on your keyword(s), it is q...
- buy exp. domains here or look my self? I'm thinking on buying domain hunter gatherer which costs 87$ to find some exp. domains for my network . I already have 5 domains looking to go at 10 or possibly 15 . But would it be better if I buy DHG and look domains my self check if they are clean and register them or just buy from Nargil or some other seller .. Would I find more than 5 or 10 clean and strong domains with Domain hunter gatherer for 1 month or its just to much work while i can get them for 1 day here on BHW by buying...buy exp. domains here or look my self?
- Why I value Domain Authority over Trust Flow My video on how to manipulate any metric has been seen by thousands. Below, we are looking at a handful of domains, sorted by trust flow. These are TF20+ domains. I watch countless people run after these TF20 domains like they have some massive value. This is from a list of 33,000 domains. They haven't been filtered, tis is just the top TF domains. How can a TF 26 domain with only 2 referring domains be so valuable? So,...Why I value Domain Authority over Trust Flow
- Fresh Domain vs Expired For Money Site I have been looking all over for a reasonably brandable expired domain but couldn't find one and I don't want to compromise by picking a foot long domain name for the sake of juice. So how much a factor quality expired domain plays in ranking quickly as compared to fresh domains? Is there any way to make up for the lost juice with the fresh domains?