Yeah. Is "tattoo" .com a sellable one with a nice and very short prefix?
- URL structure and SEO Let's assume we have a Url with a keyword of multiple words, for example "this is my keyword". Does it make a difference in SEO between 1 mydomain.com/this-is-my-keyword and 2 mydomain.com/this_is_my_keyword I always use 2, because I think it looks better. But many websites use "-" instead of "_". What's your opinion about this incredibly important topic?
- Ranking issue of home page: please suggest I am using "best + keyword" for home page with pillar article around 2000 words. I have one more pillar article for "best + small+keyword".Home page article:"best + keyword" 1.It is not ranking for "best + keyword" or "Keyword + Review" 2. It is ranking for secondary keywords and some long tail keywords. 3. It shows 0.7% keyword density for "best + keyword" in yoast.Other pillar article :"best + small+keyword" 1. It is ranking for both "best + keyword" or "Keyword +...Ranking issue of home page: please suggest
- Which tool are you using to Manage PBNs? Managing hundreds of PBNs can be taught. That's why i was looking for tools which can help in the process, I came across tools like "MainWP", "pbnmanagerpro.com", "rankerX", etc. Can you guys tell me which is the best tool for managing PBNs (multiple PBN sites).
- Advanced tips for Whitehat Gender/Dating/Sex Tips site? I've been running a WordPress Gender/Dating/Sex Tips site for about 10 weeks - all original content, nothing spun, varied topics etc - all handwritten. Google is happy to index it from what I can see as each article is very focused on different subject e.g "sugar babies", "Cis Gender" etc... I know it's a hard to rank on sex/dating topics, but despite a number of Top 10 terms (mostly for long tail keywords I don't want to rank for), I'm still around 40 keyword "clicks" per month shown in...Advanced tips for Whitehat Gender/Dating/Sex Tips site?
- Instagram Ads: How Does Facebook Determine… I'm in the process of setting up Instagram Ads. I'm at the point where you type in "interests" for your audience. I am very skeptical of this. I have no clue how well I can narrow down my audience using the "Interests" section. Does Instagram make sure that at *at least* HALF of the interests on the list match the user before serving the ad? And where are these "interests" pulled from"? The content they engage with the most? From which part of a post do they pull the keywords to determine...Instagram Ads: How Does Facebook Determine User's "Interests"?
- What’s Your Favorite Part OF SEO? Assuming that you love doing SEO (I do), I believe that there's this one particular part for everyone they like. What's yours? Mine is "Keyword Researching". Because I think it's really challenging and a great way to learn more about the topic meanwhile. Also, when you're done with the keyword research, you'll have a good idea of how you're gonna shape the content and what the potential reach would be. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Thanks