One network I am looking at only do mobile offers.
So how to redirect the non mobile traffic to another network?
A redirect of some kind but which? Refferer redirect? Advises sirs.
- What Is The Best CPI Mobile App Network? Exactly what the title says. What is your opinion on the best cost per install mobile app network. All I ask is for a simple download of an app and maybe waiting 30 seconds and then a conversion. It seems the two networks I have tried work only half...
- Rewrite 302 redirect to 301 redirect after switching… I recently moved a site from http to https and then re-directed all my links with this code. It worked and all my links are now redirected to https. I ran an audit with Website Auditor by Link Assistant and it says the site has issues with duplicate ht...
- Can you suggest a network that can give me better then this Hey guys! i want you to suggest a network that can give me better then this rates Screenshot: prnt.sc/g449q9 My traffic come from usa,uk,australia most of my traffic is mobile + traffic is targeted
- ALL MOBILE ADVERTISING PLATFORMS ARE SCAM ? Hi, anytime I want to create an account in for example LEADBOLT or OUTBRAIN I search for reviews on google and I see people saying it is a scam and it's the same thing for every mobile advertising platform, Now the question is ... IS THERE ANY MOBILE ADVERTISING ??
- GoDaddy’s 301 redirect/forwarding has some… I'm trying to use GoDaddy's 301 redirect, which is named as domain forwarding. I set up forwarding DomainA.com to DomainB.com as 301 type. I noticed DomainA.com is still indexed in Google after ~6 months, and it has a title in SERP of DomainB.com. When I click it on Google or visit in browser, it redirects to DomainB.com, so everything is fine from UX perspective. I've inspected DomainA.com with http://www.webconfs.com/redirect-check.php or https://httpstatus.io tool...GoDaddy's 301 redirect/forwarding has some weird random middleman URL, kills link juice?
- Help! Can’t get redirections working. Hi all, I'm only asking here because I've exhausted all other options. I have 10's of domains which I redirect successfully but can't get a few working so I'm asking here. Basically I have purchased a few expired domains with hundreds of indexed pages and want to simply redirect the traffic to a CPA off in the same niche. e.g. I want www.mysite.com/page1, www.mysite.com/home,...Help! Can't get redirections working.