Hi Guys. There is something I want to know. It is about redirecting. How can I redirect my site into one domain. I means no normal redirecting.
I want to redirect kkkk-c-o-m/kkk ( I means all paths) to ggg-c-0-m.
How can I do this?
- Page Redirect Error Hi, As one of the useful techniques Of SEO is redirecting site URL 301 but by redirecting I'm facing error "too many redirects site" and site doesn't load I have searched that error to the google too and applied many solutions but the error still remains. Can anyone please provide the appropriate solution? Thanks
- How to hide shreasale url while redirecting from… Hello everyone, I want to redirect people from my site to my affiliate link that I got via shareasale. But the thing is that I want the users to see just my site's url and then the merchant's url and not shareasale url. so, basically, i want to hide url2.com url1.com (mysiteurl) url2.com (shareasaleurl)) url3.com (final landing page) Is it possible? if yes, please help me out. P.s. I tried 301 redirects, I thnink it has something to do with rewrite engine code in apache but I'm new to...How to hide shreasale url while redirecting from your site to the merchant's site
- Does domain redirect pass backlinks? Hello i have about 1K backlinks to my site for totally irrelevant keywords like drugs online etc. Then there is spammy domain redirected to my website, and this domain has the same exact keywords. My question is, does domain redirecting also pass backl...
- domain redirect ? hey guys i have 2 domain, everyone in his own nich, is it possible to redirect first one to the second one ? is that gonna hurt SEO of second domain ? both are in different nich; just first one just offline now i mean i dont use it, thats why i said ...
- Stop Embedded Video from Redirecting? Is it worth it? So I've looked all over the forum and google and tried some code, but I can't find anything that works. I'm using TubeAce an adult tube plugin to embed videos, but all the sites that allow the embed want the visitors to redirect to their site (of course, that's why they allow you to embed their content). My reasons are: 1. It's annoying as shit, you can't even click pause or full view the video without it sending traffic to their site. 2. It looks spammy, everytime I've been to a porn site...Stop Embedded Video from Redirecting? Is it worth it?
- Expire Domain’s 404 I have built a money site on an expired domain with all fresh contents. Problem is there are 42, 404 urls (showing by yoast). Now what to do? 301 redirect of all 42 urls to my homepage? Or I will make new 42 posts with fresh content and then 301 redire...