I am trying to make a redirect with JS that will do same that PHP CURL options can do – set the referrer so that on the target page a referrer will be spoofed and not the actual url triggered the redirect.
Can anyone share ideas.
I am not strong in JS so please describe in details
- How to redirect non mobile traffic to one offer and… One network I am looking at only do mobile offers. So how to redirect the non mobile traffic to another network? A redirect of some kind but which? Refferer redirect? Advises sirs.
- Rewrite 302 redirect to 301 redirect after switching… I recently moved a site from http to https and then re-directed all my links with this code. It worked and all my links are now redirected to https. I ran an audit with Website Auditor by Link Assistant and it says the site has issues with duplicate ht...
- GoDaddy’s 301 redirect/forwarding has some… I'm trying to use GoDaddy's 301 redirect, which is named as domain forwarding. I set up forwarding DomainA.com to DomainB.com as 301 type. I noticed DomainA.com is still indexed in Google after ~6 months, and it has a title in SERP of DomainB.com. When I click it on Google or visit in browser, it redirects to DomainB.com, so everything is fine from UX perspective. I've inspected DomainA.com with http://www.webconfs.com/redirect-check.php or https://httpstatus.io tool...GoDaddy's 301 redirect/forwarding has some weird random middleman URL, kills link juice?
- WP PROFIT REDIRECT | AIO plugin Cloaking, Clone… Much has changed since my first release, and we are going through version 2 and soon I will launch the 3, with some incredible changes, I have many satisfied customers and they making good money. That is what I am trying to do, to offer good service...
- Help! Can’t get redirections working. Hi all, I'm only asking here because I've exhausted all other options. I have 10's of domains which I redirect successfully but can't get a few working so I'm asking here. Basically I have purchased a few expired domains with hundreds of indexed pages and want to simply redirect the traffic to a CPA off in the same niche. e.g. I want www.mysite.com/page1, www.mysite.com/home,...Help! Can't get redirections working.
- Help CPA Offer Tracking Link! Hi, I am new into the CPA world so need a bit of help! If you are using tracking/landing pages before sending the visitor to your cpa offer do you send as direct traffic? or do U spoof the referrer? Is it bad to send all direct traffic to cpa offers?