I am new to Amazon affiliate. I started getting clicks on my Amazon affiliate report. Last month I got 70 clicks and made 1 referral. the commision was 0.20$.
I will really be encouraged if the experienced member will tell me that how many clicks they needed to make the first 3 sales. Or how many clicks for the first sale.
- Cloaking Amazon Affiliate Links to Proxy Referral Clicks I got the dreaded email regarding my "sites list" being inconsistent with my traffic's referrers. Despite Amazon getting $400k in sales out of my clicks, they still want this to be compliant, otherwise they're going to keep locking my affiliate accounts. So for those who host Amazon affiliate links off of their approved domain, how are you cloaking your traffic to make it appear that it's actually coming from one of your approved sites? I'm running WordPress as a CMS if anyone knows of a...Cloaking Amazon Affiliate Links to Proxy Referral Clicks
- How Many Impressions on Average Do you need for 100 clicks? How many clicks do need to achieve before a sale is likely coming through? I understand this varies depending on affiliate program but what is YOUR experience? What is a good ratio?
- I got 100 FB Clicks with 1 Post on an affiliate link… Hello i tested something on facebook and i got 100 clicks on my affiliate link, one was teespring the other one was clickbank. All offers was niche related ofc ... no sales till now But i want to ask is 100 clicks good for just 1 post ? or is that no...
- Are these good stats for amazon affiliate website? These are my Amazon affiliate website stats in Health and fitness niche. Monthly Website visitors - 800+ Clicks on Amazon Affiliate Links - 80+ Conversion rate on amazon is about 8%
- Made $456 on Amazon Affiliate and Now Everything is… Yes, In two months I made $456 of commission on Amazon.com Affiliate. Yesturday the account was showing all the reports with clicks, orders, shipped and everything. But, today It is showing nothing but $0. Help me out.
- Not getting clicks on OGads So I've been trying out IG + CPA for a while now. I've got 20 accs running following 300-400 users per day and I'm still not getting any clicks. 10-15 clicks/day at most... I'm using OGads landing pages. Also, I use prelanders. I've shortened the links using bitly and their statistics show more clicks than OGads... What do you guys think? Is OGads shaving? Or is it something I'm doing wrong? cuz I seriously think I'm missing something.