I have been looking all over for a reasonably brandable expired domain but couldn't find one and I don't want to compromise by picking a foot long domain name for the sake of juice.
So how much a factor quality expired domain plays in ranking quickly as compared to fresh domains?
Is there any way to make up for the lost juice with the fresh domains?
- Should I switch or truck on? So, I've started a niche site about 2 months ago on a fresh .com domain. I started focusing on backlinks and just picked up an expired domain with a TF/CF of 30+ in the same niche. Should I abandon the fresh domain and just focus on the established one instead? What will be the benefit if I used the established domain instead of the new domain?
- Juice and Ranking Power Frontpage vs Innerpage I'd like your oppinion on this case. I am running 2 cases now, with, sadly, some suprising results. I got 2 Domains here. Both kind of normal higher stats for expired domains (the usual 'round DA30,UR20/DR40,RDxx, you know the shit..) . Domain 1: Domain 1 ranked page 4 with the content being on the inner page, after moving the content to / (frontpage) it shot up to page 2. Innerpage was linked from incontent from homepage, so not the usual SILOmateur navbar/boilerplate stupidity....Juice and Ranking Power Frontpage vs Innerpage
- 50 DA20+ Expired Domains With 30+ Referring Domains… Hey Guys, Been a while since I posted at BHW so thought I'd do a giveaway as my comeback post. I've been scraping expired domains to build PBNs with and I have more than I need. All the domains below have a DA value of at least 20, more than 30 referring domains and are available to register at the cost of a normal .com domain registration. This will hopefully be useful for any other PBN builders out there and save you a few API credits. I generally find more domains than I have a use...50 DA20+ Expired Domains With 30+ Referring Domains Available To Register Now
- Powerful expired domain, but it’s links are… I found this one great domain which is expiring in one country soon. TF 16, CF 17, ref domains 170, ref ips 155, backlinks ~7k. NOT SPAMMED. It used to be like a meme sharing site for one specifc country, so it has lots of backlinks coming from that country's sites (real forums, real sites, etc). I'm also ranking my money site for that specific country, so it's a match. But here is the problem: The previous owner was a fucking idiot and somewhy decided it's a good idea to put top memes in...Powerful expired domain, but it's links are massive amount of subdomains
- Domain with 40 DA & 1 PA? Hello, While I was searching for expired domains I came across domain with following PA & DA. Please let me know which domain is worth: Domain: DA: PA .us::40::1 .us::14::26 .us::22::35 .us::23::36
- [Journey] Amazon Affiliate Site with an Expired Domain Hey guys I already got a running journey here that earned me some money. I had an idea back then that should bring in 1500 bucks this month, and I didn't work a single hour on that site this month. Can tell you that this feeling is pretty nice so I'll just do it again. Just kidding.So you mentioned an expired domain? Yes, this journey is about the try to build a...[Journey] Amazon Affiliate Site with an Expired Domain