Let's say you want to build a website – not an Authority website – just an affiliate website with a few pages.
Would you go with an Exact Match domain trying to target the main keyword into the homepage, Partial match domain trying the same, to target the main keyword into the homepage, or with a Brand name domain adding pages to it?
What are your thoughts guys on this?
- A Little Tip My website has been live for 1 year but my site was not appearing in the top 300 google results for the brand name. Today I just created some of the social media pages for the site and now the site is appearing for the brand name on the second page. ...
- More landing pages with related keywords improve… We have created multiple new landing pages because our competitors been following. They have created multiple landing pages same as targeting the related keywords of main keyword Like "seo tips 2017", "local seo benefits", "seo strategies 2017", "types of seo" as main keyword. Will this works in GOOGLE SERP? Thanks
- Dilute or Disavow? Hello. I've done recently an SEO audit and saw their anchor text looking like this: 1. target keywords - 45% 2. naked urls - 15% 3. brand anchors/other anchors - 40% Target keyword links all come from PR sites and low-quality article directories. (I tried to contact these site admins to ask them to remove but no luck.) My question: Should I disavow these target kw backlinks in Seach Console or add more naked url's, branded, semantic, etc. backlinks? Thank you!
- How to push out negative article? Hey guys. Few years ago one newspaper wrote negative article about my company. Now I have to do something to push it down because it's showing on our brand name keyword just one position below our main website. This is how it looks like: They have strong domain with good content. We also got a positive article from the same newspaper which is placed below negative one. What else can I do except that what I did already: 1. I made 1 new website...How to push out negative article?
- Does Changing Page/Post URL and Location Negatively… I've had a website on the back burner for a while. I made it over a year ago, and there has always been one page that no matter what I do to it's on-page seo, it wont rank in the top 200 for its targeted keyword (competition is low-med). The only unique thing about this page is I had moved it (a 3,000 word article) from being an inner page on my website (after it was indexed), to setting it as the homepage. And ever since then it (now my homepage) will never seem to rank for its keyword in...Does Changing Page/Post URL and Location Negatively Affect Anything?
- Difficult SEO Question – Backlink Strategy Lets say for example, you have a multiniche website with a dozen articles covering every guide for games out there. And you bought this domain a few days ago. How would you plan a backlink strategy for a website like this? Create a web 2.0 or register an expired web 2.0 for each article (niche)? Send social signals to each article? Or just do backlinking to the homepage (domain.com) and don't backlink to the articles? Right now I have about 10 articles and I'm not sure how I'm going to...Difficult SEO Question - Backlink Strategy