Hello i have about 1K backlinks to my site for totally irrelevant keywords like drugs online etc. Then there is spammy domain redirected to my website, and this domain has the same exact keywords. My question is, does domain redirecting also pass backlinks? Thanks
- How to transfer link juice without 301? NOOB question Hello comrades!My situation: I recently bought a dropped domain with DR37 UR22 (Ahrefs) with do-follow backlinks from ~70 high DR domains - Let's name it domain B. The domain B is relevant to my niche and I want to transfer the link juice coming from the backlinks to my money website - domain A. Unfortunately, almost all the backlinks on B are branded, so a pure 301 would ruin my anchor profile on A and might confuse Google.The question...How to transfer link juice without 301? NOOB question
- Domain ranking but not my URL Hello, I'm currently having some success with my BH SEO venture - in the 20-30 range for my desired keywords after maybe two months of my site being live which is very good progress IMO. After about a week of my site being live, I decided to use "domain.com/my-best-keyword" as the main URL for my site - using .htaccess to rewrite. Looking in Ahrefs, my domain is ranked for a lot of my keywords (bare URL), but not my URL with the keyword (domain.com/my-best-keyword). It's been over a...Domain ranking but not my URL
- Some advice on domain name Good morning all! I've recently purchased a site in a booming industry. This site was previously used for lots of things, including an ecommerce and auction site. It receives approx 25,000 uniques a month. My question is, the actual domain name is a bit shit, so I was thinking of buying a new domain and redirecting all the traffic from the domain I've purchased. I'm hoping to create a new forum/community. Would this be a bad idea and have an impact with the traffic? Or should I just...Some advice on domain name
- Domains for PBN – no spam and trash backlinks Good day, i work as domain broker more than 5 years. - i offer only domains which have backlinks and reffering domains 30+ - i try don't have domains which was under SEO by third persons (at domain market it's many examples), so previous owner was as rule first owner. - i don't sell cheap domains (which for 99,99999% is just trash), prices started from $30 and more depend from quantity (by my opinion) and quality backlinks - i use different registrars (nsi.com, dynadot.com etc) and domain...Domains for PBN - no spam and trash backlinks
- Should I switch or truck on? So, I've started a niche site about 2 months ago on a fresh .com domain. I started focusing on backlinks and just picked up an expired domain with a TF/CF of 30+ in the same niche. Should I abandon the fresh domain and just focus on the established one instead? What will be the benefit if I used the established domain instead of the new domain?
- How long it will take to see Organic Keyword!! Hello All. I am currently trying to rank a medium Comp niche and its almost 3 weeks and I can't find any organic keywords popping up SEO Done by me. SEO Score: 85 Page speed: 94 ( gmetrix) Properly Optimised for Kws Backlinks - Currently - 101 Backlinks 59 Referring Domains Can someone say is there anything wrong? and my domain name includes keyword ( Domain name is little long as my keyword is a bit longer.