Curious about something.
When y'all start a new site,
do you write a bunch of content first, then release the website?
do you release the website, then add content as time goes on?
- Are press releases helpful for SEO? I have a press release written out and was curious if it helps SEO at all? If so, what is the best practice to reach out to bloggers or news outlets to have them publish your press release on their website? Cheers
- Ticking Discourage search engines from indexing this… Hi, I have unticked "Discourage search engines from indexing this site" a few months before the initial release of my website. I don't want to be found by search engines until the official release (still a few months left). Do you think that ticking this box again will harm the website's long-term ranking or have any repercussion on the website? Do you have any additional advice to avoid being temporarily ranked until the official release which won't harm the website in SERPs?...Ticking Discourage search engines from indexing this site AFTER a site launch
- Can you suggest me any good press release service… Hi, I need to buy press release service(write+help with topic+distribute).Can you suggest press release service in BHW, Fiverr or websites that you think it's the best in quality and price.Thank you very much
- Have a fully setup website with content, but no time. Hello BHW members, I have a website that is fully SEO optimized with content for a specific affiliate health offer. It is build on a expired domain and is ready to rank with some good links. But here is the problem: I DONT HAVE TIME. I am currently wo...
- Content Writing for Site, Keyword of requested…. As you know there are a million content writers around. When you're reading this thread, that's mean you need content, great content. If you are spending money on content, and you will deserve the best available. I understand what it takes to satisfy any content need. I have written content that has gone viral. I write content that is informative, highly researched, and interesting. I can write: Niche Site Content (Product Reviews & More) Product Descriptions Articles with Keyword you...Content Writing for Site, Keyword of requested....
- Tips/Thoughts on rewriting existing content for a… Hi guys, I have an existing website, and am interested in setting up a new website in a similar niche with some overlapping content from my first site (so I rank both sites). I'm looking into ways to go about rewriting some of my content from my first site in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality and obviously without being flagged as my own duplicate content... I was wondering whether you guys have any experience doing something similar, and whether you could share some nuggets,...Tips/Thoughts on rewriting existing content for a new website