Note: This is NOT financial advice. This is simply a discussion on the CryptoCurrency Bounty0x (BNTY).
Website URL: ^(
I really like the concept of Bounty0x within the Crypto space and it's pretty much one of the very few Cryptos I see myself using…
- Bounty0x (BNTY) just got listed on Kucoin exchange. Just wanted to let everyone know they listed BountyOx on Kucoin and I got some! Any idea how the project might do in the short and long term?
- Ethereum founder threatens to leave if the crypto… Ethereum's founder is fed up with the immaturity of the cryptocurrency community. He threatened on Twitter Wednesday that he would leave if folks in the space don't get their act together. Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum, thinks crypto is heading in the wrong direction. The 23-year-old took to Twitter on Wednesday to lament the immaturity of communities across the cryptocurrency market. He said folks in the space should understand the difference between enacting positive change...Ethereum founder threatens to leave if the crypto community doesn't grow up
- [Trading Method] Simple strategy that I use for… This sharing is meant for trader and not investor. So take this with you if it applies to you else simply ignore this thread. My criteria for identifying trading opportunities are as follow: The crypto has move up in pricing previously breaking new ...
- Theres a lot of buzz around BREAD (BRD)… Hi guys, I'm pretty much reading and researching cryptos all day so I thought id share this info with you guys. None of this is financial advice, im not a financial advisor (even though i probably know about crypto more than these guys lol), do ur own research as well before you invest. I kept seeing and reading about "bread", it was just launched this month and they have a pretty awesome team ( Charlie Lee is an advisor, and the guy the founded FB messenger) Heres what I think about it...Theres a lot of buzz around BREAD (BRD) coin...your thoughts?
- Buying Crypto in NZ I wanna have a go at speculating on some crypto but it seems there are a few hurdles if you're living in NZ. Anyone here from NZ that can enlighten me about this stuff? Do you know of any method other than localbitcoins to buy btc? Their fees are insane, and coinbase doesn't support NZ yet. Also how do you convert to fiat, since you can't use coinbase? Would you have to sell your crypto not on an exchange? I read on stuff.co.nz NZ banks are shutting down accounts that are trading in...Buying Crypto in NZ
- To all Crypto traders, please help me get started. Thanks Hi all, I tried crypto 2 days ago and I was amazed on how quickly you can make money from it. I put $2000 AUD for Tron at 0.12 and in matter of 1 day, it went all the way up to 0.43. AMAZING! I didn't sell anything and just decided to hold the money hoping that it will go all the way up to $1 one day as I've heard that the team behind it is really good. Only time will tell. Anyway, I want to try day trading and see how it goes. How can I get started? What is the best way to learn crypto...To all Crypto traders, please help me get started. Thanks