I have made a website 3 months ago.
45 contents are published. Already applied for Google Adsense. But denied.
Still publishing articles. Will apply after 60 articles.
Now I want to build some links. Primarily I would like start with Web 2.0.
And I will do myself.
Please suggest me top 10 web 2.0 list so that ranking goes high.
Need your cordial responses.
- Ranking Spam over Ranking Quality Ranking Spam over Ranking Quality? Would you chose one or choose both? There's this one competitor that I have and he literally bought a .xyz domain for a multiniche website and he literally posted 10 articles a day for a week and they're already ranking on the first page. All of his articles are very low quality. He copied each one and just changed the keyword to a different niche each time. HIs articles are around 100 to 200 words each which looks very...Ranking Spam over Ranking Quality
- My website ranking strategy I created a amazon aff website, added quality content with 2000+ words, optimised on page SEO similar to the one already ranking in same niche. Copied links from already ranking website like quality blog comments, scholarship edu backlinks only. No lin...
- How to Remove or outrank bad press articles..(need advice) Hi guys. Just had a question regarding a business we manage. They had some bad press articles from a year ago. So now everytime you google their business name, those articles come out on the first page. We have been doing heavy SEO for about 6 mont...
- Ranking a New Blog I am currently planning to launch a new blog centered on motivating people to start their own business. Should I target specific keywords with the name of the blog and domain name like a micro niche site, or would each individual post title and topic be more important for the ranking of the site. For example, if I find low competition keywords loosely related to my site's overall purpose, and write articles related to those topics, will those articles rank as easily as they would if I had...Ranking a New Blog
- How To Beat Your Competitor in Ranking I am doing SEO for a Technical Support website.My website was on the first page of the google but suddenly I have noticed that somebody is creating multiple spam communities on Spotify and ranking them very quickly on google.I don't know what they are doing and how they are doing.Is there anyone who can suggest me the solution of this problem.or is there any way to remove them from indexing?
- Avoiding Google punishment I need some seo advice... I'm gonna create a new website (let's call it website A) and add some articles to it but let's say that half of them will be unique and the other half will be copied from other websites. Google will definitely punish me for this so I thought that I could place the "stolen" articles on a different domain (let's call this website B), so they won't penalize my main website. Here's what I don't know: what if I add links inside the articles on website B that lead to...Avoiding Google punishment