Some of you might find this course useful:
Please note that I haven't watched any video of this course and have no clue how good this is.
- What’s a good time to switch to Ethereum? Bitcoin is obviously still very strong, but Ethereum is almost dirt cheap with the promises it brings and the the blockchain apps and all. I read the white paper and it's great. I find ethereum is way more likely to jump from $300 to $3000 than bitcoin going from $6000 to $60000. Any thoughts?
- Bitcoin: Millennials’ Fake Gold I’ve been asked about Bitcoin a lot lately. I haven’t written anything about it because I find myself in an uncomfortable place in agreeing with the mainstream media: It’s a bubble. Bitcoin started out as what I’d call “millennial gold” – the young (digital) generation looked at it as their gold substitute. Bitcoin is really two things: a blockchain technology and a (perceived) currency. The blockchain element of Bitcoin may have enormous future applications: It may be used for electronic...Bitcoin: Millennials' Fake Gold
- Is blockchain going to be the next .com bubble? Hey all, So over the last few months started looking into bitcoin and blockchain and ethereum and everything in between, with the hopes of starting my own blockchain company. Started noticing more and more companies jumping on the block chain bandwagon and offering to solve the issues businesses facing through use of the chain - and some of them are thriving. Also reading a few articles I've been reading keep mentioning that it's going to disrupt a load of industries (banking,...Is blockchain going to be the next .com bubble?
- Blockchain account scam? Hi I am new to this forum. I have been investigating bitcoins and crypto in general. Yesterday I was contacted by someone on FB . She said she managed to get details of a blockchain account with lots of bitcoins some 2000 coins! I logged into blockchain with the details given and yes there is was a was wallet (watch only) linked to blockchain account which has over 2000 coins. Here's the catch the blockchain wallet has 0btc she says I should transfer 0.05 btc to blockchain wallet and...Blockchain account scam?
- Mining Crypto Currency This is the official thread for all questions about mining Bitcoin (BTC) and all other crypto currencies. Beginners Guide to Mining https://www.lifewire.com/cryptocoin-mining-for-beginners-2483064 https://99bitcoins.com/beginners-guide-to-mining/ Wh...
- Is blockchain wallet is scam? Is blockchain wallet is scam? and which one is the best online bitcoin wallet to use? i have blockchain and exmo but mostly of my money are on blockchain. The problem is i did transaction and after one week still money didn't received. Also the fee is 60$